Cardiovascular disease is a common name for a diverse variety of disorders, diseases and conditions, which affect heart and also blood vessels sometimes. It is the number one killer of men and women in the US, according to the survey. The various types of cardiovascular diseases include heart attack, heart failure and cardiac arrhythmias.
Related: 4 Easy Steps To Get Faster Hair Growth
Cardiovascular disease is a devastating medical condition for several people. Heart disease is a leading cause of death in the world. The heart related diseases are very common among men and women. The risk factors include two type namely modifiable (manageable such as overweight and bad habit) risk and non-modifiable risks (uncontrollable such as genetics). The other risk factors for developing cardiovascular disease are diabetes, hypertension, obesity, high chlosterol and sedentary lifestyle. Making a diagnosis of cardiovascular disease includes performing a thorough medical evaluation and physical examination. Fortunately, the healthy life style and good habit will eliminate the risk of cardio vascular diseases. Here are some important tips to avoid heart related issues.
- Obesity and overweight is major reason that cause heart related issues. The saturated fat blocks the blood veins and cause sudden attack. Reducing the weight is excellent option to cure this issue.
- You need to plan regular physical activities to burn additional fat storage. The cardio exercises like jogging, walking and swimming are recommended to shed excessive weight.
- We all know that smoking is a dreadful addictive habit that leads to several health disorders. Smoking habit will narrow the blood vessels and cause cardiovascular related issues. So, it is recommend quitting smoking habit.
- Maintain the body sugar level. The sugar level is responsible for several health disorders such as diabetes and heart related issues. It is recommended to maintain A1C reading below 7%.
- Cholesterol is a dangerous substance that causes cardiovascular disease. The health experts recommend maintaining LDL cholesterol below 100 mg/dl.
- The blood pressure is another major factor for heart diseases such as attesting and phishing attack. To avoid heart diseases, you need to maintain blood pressure below 130/80.
- Include considerable amount of aspirin content in your diet plan. In addition, you need to follow healthy diet plan and multivitamin nutrients to eliminate cardiovascular diseases. You can also include fiber rich vegetable and fruits in your daily diet.
- Unrestrictive alcohol consumption and smoking affects the heart health. The excessive amount of salt also cause heart related diseases.
- The factors like stress, depression and anxiety causes heart related issues such as palpitation, breathlessness, fast heartbeat rate and nausea.
- Regular medical checkup is recommended to monitor sugar, blood pressure and cholesterol level.
The treatment for cardiovascular disease starts with prevention. Several forms of cardiovascular disease can be controlled or prevented efficiently using preventive measures, including regular exercise, not drinking or smoking excessively, attainting and maintaining a healthy weight and consuming a well-balanced heart-healthy diet. Early diagnosis as well as the treatment for cardiovascular disease is crucial to prevent serious and life threatening complication like cardiac arrest and even death.